The Baby Bank distributes goods only through professional service providers. If you are in need of services in our geographic area (north, west, or south King County)—or you know someone else who is—please contact Public Health—Seattle & King County.
P.O. Box 50745
Bellevue, WA 98015
We are currently located in the Urban Storage building at 918 South Horton Street, Seattle, adjacent to the old Rainier brewery (and I-5). Because we do not have regular hours yet, please call before coming.
From I-5 South:
- Take the I-90 Interchange off ramp, follow the signs for Airport Way South and stay in the right-hand lane.
- Proceed down Airport Way South past the Tully’s Headquarters building on your left, and the Old Rainier Brewery after that.
- The cross street is South Horton Street; we are on the left, across the street from the light rail yard.
From I-5 North:
- Take Exit 163 for the West Seattle Bridge.
- Follow signs for Spokane Street.
- Turn right onto 6th Ave S, then turn right on Forest St. Make the right on Airport Way South and proceed past the Tully’s Headquarters building on your left, and the Old Rainier Brewery after that; the cross street is South Horton Street.
- We are on the left, across the street from the light rail yard.