We value our volunteers! While we don’t yet have a system set up for on-site volunteers, here are some important ways volunteers can support the work of the Baby Bank now:
- Sponsor a diaper or baby goods drive (see our List of Needed Items ).
- Sponsor a holiday giving tree in your workplace, school, or faith community; call or e-mail us at email@example.com, and we’ll help you get set up.
- Set up a regular collection box or bin for donated baby items in your workplace, school, or faith community.
- Challenge children to fill a liter bottle with pennies (loose change).
- Engage family, friends, colleagues, or your group in using Goodsearch/Goodshop to raise funds. If you frequently search the Internet or shop online, this may be the easiest fundraising you’ve ever done! See “How It Works” in the menu bar at the top of the Goodsearch page. Be sure to choose the Baby Bank as your charity when you register.
- Do you have grantwriting or fundraising expertise? We could use your help!
We would love to have your contact information so that when volunteer opportunities arise, we can let you know. Just fill out this simple form. And welcome to the family of Baby Bank supporters!